Using an Independent Mortgage Broker can SAVE you thousands of dollars in interest payments. And that's MONEY you can use for other things.
Whether you are a first time home buyer, looking to buy a second home or even just looking to refinance your existing mortgage your Best Option will always be an Independent Mortgage Broker because they work for you - not an institution.
Here are some of the benefits of working with an independent mortgage consultant to arrange your next mortgage:
- They will shop the market to get you the most competitive rates.
- They will ensure that you have the widest choice of mortgage options including variable rate mortgages, fixed rate mortgages, capped variable rates, rental properties, mortgages for the self-employed, etc.
- They can advise you on qualifications for all types of mortgages.
- They deal with all of the major banks.
- They can help to ensure maximum flexibility in financing choices.
If you have any questions about how a mortgage relates to your overall financial strategy, contact our office.
Copyright © 2015 AdvisorNet Communications Inc. All rights reserved. This article is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial advice. It is strongly recommended that the reader seek qualified professional advice before making any financial decisions based on anything discussed in this article. This article is not to be copied or republished in any format for any reason without the written permission of the AdvisorNet Communications. The publisher does not guarantee the accuracy of the information and is not liable in any way for any error or omission.